1. Students must submit duly signed application form to the principal within the assigned dates.
2. Reservation, as per govt. norms will be applicable for all the courses.
3. Following documents must be submitted at the time of admission:
a. Leaving Certificate
b. Mark sheet of qualifying exam
c. 2 Passport Photos
d. Migration Certificate (If a student has passed previous exam from other than Amravati Board/ Amravati University)
e. Birth Certificate
f. Caste Certificate (In case of Reservation)
g. Photocopy of AADHAAR Card
4. Election of Student Council will be conducted according to Maharashtra University Act, 1994.
5. Change, if any, in Fees structure by State Board or the University will be payable by the student.
6. A student will have to pay the fees, except concession, at the time of admission.
7. For admissions in Senior College, the first installment of the fees should be submitted at the time of admission and the second installment should be paid on or before 30 Nov.
8. University Exam Fees must be paid within provided limits.
9. Once admitted, if a student wants to leave the college, he will have to pay the full fees.
10. No amount, except any deposits, will be refunded on cancellation of the admission.
11. Leaving Certificate’s second copy will not be issued without a valid reason. A student will have to pay the fees of Rs. 50/- for the second copy of the Leaving Certificate.