Department of Electronics
1. Computer Simulation of Pulser receiver system for Ultrasonic measurements, International Conference Proceedings of 93rd Indian Science Congress- Section: Material Science., Jan 3-7,2006, pp 178-179.
2. Computer Modeling and Simulation of Piezoelectric Transducers, Proceedings of National Conference on SCSCA-2005, Nov. 28-30, 2005, p-20.
3. Development of Computer-based laboratory Practical Learning Tool, Proceedings of State level Seminar on RTTBAS -2009, 03 Jan . 2009, p-20.
4. Signal processing Techniques for Material Characterization, Proceedings of National Seminar CTPSER-2010, March 2010, pp-13-16.
5. Design of Preamplifier Circuit and Noise Analysis For Ultrasonic Measurements, Proceedings of National Seminar CTPSER-2010, March 2010, pp-85-90.
6. Development of CO2 Gas Sensor Instrumentation Using Soft Molecular Electronics, Proceedings of national Conference-NCNST -2011, Feb. 21-22,2011,pp52-55.
7. Information and Communication Technology in Higher Education:, State level interdisciplinary Conference: Use of ICT to improve pedagogical skills : ISBN 978-81-909640-8-1, 06th March,2012.
8. Noise Reduction of Biomedical Signal using Artificial Neural Network Model, ICSBB, The 2012 International Conference of System Bioilogy and Bioengineering- The World Congress on Engineering 2012 (WCE 2012)-London, UK, 4-6- July 2012.
9. Impact of Information and Communication Technology in Higher Education:, Proceedings of State level Seminar on Role of IQAC in quality Enhancement in HEIs in Rural Area (SQEHE-2012), ISBN: 978-81-922852-3-8, 24-25 Aug. 2012, pp 60-66.
10. Quality of service rerouting in Cognitive Network, ICCES’12- International Scientific Conference in Crete, Greece, April 30-May-4, 2012..
11. Neural Network Based Decision Support System For Iris Detection , Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Initiatives towards Green Electronics (NCRIGE-13), ISBN: 978-81-922256-9-2, 8-9 Feb 2013, :pp – 465-466.
12. Design Of High Frequency Pulse Generator And Receiver Circuit For Ultrasonic Measurements, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Initiatives towards Green Electronics (NCRIGE-13), ISBN: 978-81-922256-9-2, 8-9 Feb 2013 , pp – 128-130.
13. Design Of High Frequency Medical Imaging Ultrasonic Transducers: A Review : , Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Initiatives towards Green Electronics (NCRIGE-13), ISBN: 978-81-922256-9-2, 8-9 Feb 2013, pp-100-103.
14. Implications Of Living Plants And Trees As Green-Electricity Sources ; Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Initiatives towards Green Electronics (NCRIGE-13), ISBN: 978-81-922256-9-2, 8-9 Feb 2013, PP-97-99.
15. Role Of Thin Clients In Green It To Achieve Corporate Social Responsibility: Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Initiatives towards Green Electronics (NCRIGE-13), ISBN: 978-81-922256-9-2, 2013, PP – 95-97.
16. Virtualization approach to reduce network latency for thin client performance optimization in cloud computing environment, International conference on computer communication and informatics (ICCCI-2014), Coimbatore. Publisher: IEEE, ISBN: 978-1-4799-2353-3, Jan 03-05 , 2014.
1. Corruption And Human Rights, UGC sponsored state level Seminar Protection of human rights, 11th Dec.-2011, Souvenir, pp-67-71
2. Information and Communication Technology in Higher Education , State level one day Conference on interdisciplinary subjects ISBN 978-81-909640-8-1, 6th Mar.-2012, Souvenir pp-176174-
3. Rising Food Prices: Causes And Consequences , UGC Sponsored National Conference on Price Hike: Causes, Consequences & Remedies ISBN 978-81-923297-1-0, 29th Dec.-2012, Vol-4, pp-37-47
4. Design Of High Frequency Medical Imaging Ultrasonic Transducers: A review , National Conference on Recent Initiatives towards Green Electronics Feb. 8th -9th 2013, Proceeding, pp-100-103
5. Simulation Of Ultrasonic Linear Array Transducer , National Conference on Advances in Electronics and its interdisciplinary Applications ISBN-978-93-5174-783-3, September 19th-20th 2014 Proceeding pp-376-379
6. Simulation of Linear Array Transducer with Continuous Wave Excitation In Homogeneous Medium, National Conference on Advances in Wireless Sensor Network and Its Applications ISSN-2349-8226, Dec. 12th and 13th 2014, Proceeding pp-136-140
7. Ashprushata Nirmulnamdhye Gandijichi Bumika, UGC Sponsored Two days International Conference on Significance of Mahatma Gandhi’s Methodology in 21th century ISBN 978-81-909640-7-4, Jan.30th & 31st 2015, pp-405-407
Department of Chemistry:
Dr. S.P. Kulkarni
1. Qudrupole Hyperfine Interactions in Hexacarboxylatoferrate(III) Complexes., Proc. Int. Conf. Moss. Effect., Proc. Of International Conference, 1982 pp 751-753.
Department of Microbiology
Dr. V.A. Kamble
1. Studies on Antibacterial Potential & Activity Indexing of Allspice Oil against MDR Clinical Isolates, Proceedings of National Conference On “Innovative Research Trends In Biological Sciences” organized by Shri Shivaji College of Arts, Commerce & Science, Akola , (8 - 9th September, 2012), ISBN: 978-81-923621-0-6, September, 2012, pp788 -790.
2. Microbiological Analysis of Packed Fruit Juices and Soft Drinks from Buldana District of Maharashtra., Proceeding book of National Conference On “Recent Trends In Biosciences” organized by G. S. Science, Arts & Commerce College, Khamgaon, 27 – 28 July, 2012, ISBN:978 – 81-922866-1-7, July, 2012, Pp 56 – 58
3. Empowering women through access to safe water, adequate sanitation and improved hygiene, Proceeding book of National Conference On”Mirror approach to women’s problems: MAWP-2013” organised by Shri Shivaji Science College, Chikhali, 3rd Jan. 2013, ISBN – 978-93-81171-99-8, Jan. 2013, pp 187 – 188.
Dr. G.N. Budhlani
1. Physicochemical and Microbiological study of water pollution in Wardha river (Kaundyanapur) of Amravati district from Maharashtra, India., Proceedings of National Conference on “Innovative research trends in Biological sciences (NCIRTBS -2012)” org. by Shri Shivaji College of Arts, Commerce & Science,Akola. 978-81-923621-0-6 , 8-9 Sept.2012/ Page No.301-306
2. Comparative Analysis of Water quality Index (WQI) of Bor and Idarba rivers from Amravati district from Maharashtra, India., Proceedings of National Seminar on” Impact of Climate change on Agriculture Production in India “org.by Shri Shivaji College of Arts, Commerce &Science, Akola. 978-93-82414-04-9 , 6 Oct 2012/ Page No.19-21
3. Food inflation: cause and its impact ., Proceedings of National conference on “Price hike: Causes, Consequences & Remedies” org. by Adarsh Mahavidyalaya, Dhamangaon Rly, ISSN: 978-81-923297-1-0, 29th Dec. 2012/ Page No.84-85
4. A Study on Physicochemical Parameters of Vidarbha (Idarba) River of Amravati district (M.S.) India., Proceedings of National Seminar on “Advances in Microbiology and their Impact on Public Health” organized by J.M. Patel Arts, Commerce and Science College, Bhandara , ISSN: 978-93-5137-205-9, 28th Sept.2013/ Page No.49-55
5. Water Quality and Pollution status of Wardha River (Kaundyanapur) From Amravati district, Maharashtra, India.. Proceedings of National Seminar on “Life Sciences Revolution: PCR and its Applications“ organized by Sindhu Mahavidyalaya Nagpur in “International Journal of Researches in Bioseience, Agricultureand Technology” IJRBAT, ISSN:2347-517 X, 20th Dec.2014/
Department of Mathematics
1. Mahatma Gandhi’s Thoughts and work of on women’s Empowerment, 30-31st Jan. 2015, Interdisciplinary International Conference on “Significance of Mahatma Gandhi’s Methodology in 21st Century”, ISBN No. 978-81-909640-7-4, Page No. 386-388, Jan. 2015
2. Need and Importance of Education for Women Empowerment in Indian Context, 19th Sept. 2015, National Conference on Bharatat Striyanchi Sthiti Dasha Va Disha, ISBN No. 978-93-82962-93-9, Page No. 258-260, Sept. 2015.
Department of Botany
1. Assessment Of Diversity Based On Morphological Characteristics Among Roses In Amravati (M.S.), UGC sponcered National conference on Recent trends in biosciences ISBN:978-81-922866-1-7, 27-28 july 2012.
Department of Physics
1. Synthesis And Characterization Of Sno2 Nanoparticles., Proceedings of national conference on recent applications of mathematical tools in science and technology (RAMT- MAY- 2014) Organized By Govt Engineering College Amravati, MAY – 2014.
Department of Commerce
1. Study of Power: Generation, Transmission &Distribution in India, “Power Crisis in Maharashtra” organisedby Y.D.V.D.Mahavidyalaya, Teosa, 6/2/2010
2. Critical Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment in Retail Sector, Impact of Foreign Direct Investment in Retail Sector organized by Bhartiya Mahavidyalaya, Amravati , 6th Jan. 2012
3. E Commerce and its impact on Banking Sector, Banking and Insurance in 21st Century organized by ShankarlalKhandelwal College Akola , 14th& 15th Oct. 2011
4. MEASURES TO CONTROL INFLATION IN INDIA Vol. No. Page Number, Price Hike: Causes, consequences and remedies organized by AdarshaMahavidyalaya , Dhamangaon Rly , 29th December 2012
5. Higher Education in India and WTO : An opportunity and Challenges, World Trade Organisation and International Trade organized by Vidyabharti mahavidyalaya Amravati , 23 Feb. 2013
6. Farmers Suicides and Government Measures, Farmers Suicides in India organized by Arts and Science College Pulgaon, 29th Jan 2014
7. Devaluation of Indian Rupee : Causes & Measures in Current Scenario, Depreciation of Indian Rupee- Current Scenario, Consequences and Policy Option organized by Janata Kala Mahavidyalaya Malkapur, (ISBN 978-93-82588-46-7), 2nd August 2014
8. Ecommerce and its impact on Indian Economy, Challenges and Opportunities of Ecommerce in India organized by T.M. college of Arts and Commerce, Chikhali, 12th February 2015.
9. MkW- vkacsMdj ds vkfFkZdfopkjksadkeqY;kadu , Interdisciplinary Conference on Thinkers in India organized Bapuji Ane Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal, (ISBN 81-904279-
6-2), 25th September 2015.
1. Women Empowerment : The role of women in corporate sector , “Women Empowerment ” organised by RamkrushnaMahavidyalaya,Darapur, (International level Conference , ISBN- 978-81-922414-0-1, 25th& 26th Nov. 2011, Volume 1 , page no.242-243
2. Impact of special economic zones on the agriculture , “Impact of SEZ on Indian Economy”organized by Mahatma Fule Mahavidyalaya, Warud (National level Seminar) ISBN ----, 20 Jan., 2010. page no. 14-15
3. Recession: Impact on Stock Market, Export and Banks of India, “Impact of Global Recession on Indian Economy” organised by S.S.S.K.R. InnaniMahavidyalaya,Karanja (Lad) (National level Seminar) ISBN-----, 02nd &3rd Feb., 2010
4. Poverty Causes Impact & Remedies, “The Role of Government in Poverty Alleviation” organised by Jeevan Vikas Mahavidyalaya, Thugaon(Deo)(National level Seminar) , ISBN 978-81-7192-065-5 , 24th Sep.2011 page no. 33-42
5. Role of Microfinance Models , “Banking & Insurance in21st Century” organised by SankarlalKhandelwal, Mahavidyalaya,Akola (National level Seminar) , ISBN-----, 14th & 15th Oct. 2011, page no.177
6. Green Consumerism : The Green Marketing in India , “Empowerment of Consumers: The green Marketing In India” organized by YesvantraoChavan College of Arts Commerce &Science,.Silod. (National level Conference) , ISBN-8978-93-81161-44-9, 16th & 17th Dec. 2011 , page no.31-34
7. FDI in Current Eco-Scenario in India(With Special Ref. :FDI in Retail Sector) , “Impect of Foreign Direct Investment in Retail Sector” organized by BharatiyaMahavidyalaya, Amravati (National level Conference) , ISBN-978-81-9224 14-3-2, 6th Jan. 2012., page no. 95-99
8. Need of Gandhian Thought in Present Age , “The Relevance of Gandhian Ideology in the Era” organized by Smt. KesharbaiLahotiMahavidyalaya, Amravati (National level Conference) , ISBN 978-93-81432-08-2, 30th Jan. 2012 , page no. 211-212
9. Food Inflation in India: Causes & Remedies page no. , “The Problem of Inflation in India” organized by JantaMahavidyalaya, Malkapur (National level Conference) , ISBN 978-93-81546-36-9, 4th & 5th Jan. 2012, page no. 106-108
10. Use of ICT in LICI , page no. 27, “Innovative Technologies for Insurance Sector” organised by Shri Shivaji Mahavidyalaya ,Akola, (National level Conference) ISBN 978-81923621-3-7, 5th Oct. 2012, page no. 27
11. “Food Inflation in India: Impact, Causes & Remedies” Vol. - I , “Price Hike : Causes, Consequences & Remedies” organised by Adarsha Science , J.B. Arts & Birla Commerce Mahavidyalaya. Dhamangaon Rly. ( National levelConference) , ISBN- 978-81-923297-1-0, 29th Dec2012, Vol. - I , Page no. 1-7
12. “Use of ICT in Insurance: LICI”, Two Day National Level Seminar on Strategic Services Marketing in the Comprehensive Market Scenario- Challenges & Opportunities” Organized by G. S. College of Commerce, Wardha,( National level Conference) , ISBN-978-81-927078-0-8, 27th& 28th Sept., 2013, page no.627-628
13. “Status of Higher Education in Rural Areas of India” ,One Day National Level Seminar on “Teaching of Various Subjects at undergraduate Level in Rural Area: Problems & Remedies” Organized by Shivshakti Arts & Commerce College, Babulgaon, ISBN - 978-81-927699-1-2 , 26th Dec,2013, page no154-156
14. “Devaluation of Indian Rupee; Cause & Remedies”, One Day National Level Seminar on “Depreciation of Indian Rupee – Current Scenario, Consequences and policy Options ” Organized by Janta Mahavidyalaya, Malkapur , ISBN-978-93-82588-46-7 , 2nd Aug., 2014, page no 62-66
15. “ Electronic Commerce : The Indian E- Commerce Industry & It’s Prospects” , One Day National Level conference on “Challenges & opportunities in commerce ” Organized by T.M. Arts and Commerce College Chikhli, ISBN-978-81-925599-1-9, 12th Feb. , 2015 page no 141-143
16. India’s Economic Exploitation & its Economic Analysis in British Rule , One Day Inter Disciplinary National Level Seminar on “The Contribution & Impact Of Indian Philosophers & Social Reformers ” Organized by L. B. Aney College, Yavatmal, ISBN-81-904279-6-2, 25th Sept. 2015, page no 77-80
17. Study of Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution in India, “Power Crisis in Maharashtra” organised by Y.D.V.D. Mahavidyalaya, Teosa, (State level Conference) , ISBN; -----, 6/2/2010 , page no 27-30
18. Object &Procedure of Sanjay Gandhi NiradharYojana, “Self help group and welfare schemes in Maharashtra” organised by JijamataMahavidyalaya, Buldana, (State level Conference) , ISBN-----, 15&16 March2010. page no 27-29
19. Education Right in India, ( Special Reference to Human Right) , One Day Inter Disciplinary State level Conference “Human Right” organized by AdarshaScience,J. B. Arts & Birla Commerce Mahavidyalaya, Dhamangaon Rly. (State level Conference) , ISBN-----, 11th Dec. 2011, page no.87-89
20. “Analytical Study of Cooperative, Movement in India” , One Day Inter Disciplinary State level Conference “Inter Disciplinary ” organized by Shiv ShakthiMahavidyalaya, Bhabulgaon. ISBN 978-81-909640-8-1, 6th Mar. 2012, page no.395-396
21. Analytical &Evaluation Study of Denotified Tribes (DNT) & Their Socio – Economic Condition problems (Special Reference to Human Right ) , One Day Inter Disciplinary State level Conference “Human Right” organised by AdarshaScience,J. B. Arts & Birla Commerce Mahavidyalaya, Dhamangaon Rly. (State level Conference) , ISBN-----, 11th Dec. 2011, page no.63-65.
1. “Role Of Self Help Group In Rural Development”, National Conference On Interdisciplinary Approaches To Rural Development At Wardha, 23/12/2011
2. Application Of Paper Title: Game Theory In Oligopolistic Market”, International Conference on Operations And Management Sciences 2010- IMT Nagpur, ISBN-93-80043-79-1, 12/02/2010
3. Business Process Reengineering, UGC Sponsored National Conference On Emerging Trends In Information Technology & Business Computing-2012, ISBN-978-81-921416-7-1, 13/10/2012
4. Climate Change Effects & Solution-, National Seminar on Environment Management -2013 at Nagpur, ISBN-978-81-927750-0-5, 8/03/2013
5. Mahatma Gandhi Views On Education , Interdisciplinary Conference on Thinkers in India organized Bapuji Ane Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal, ISBN-81-904279-6-2, 26/07/2015.
1. “Innovation in Indian Banking sector: Banking for everyone”, Challenges & Opportunities for the growth of Indian Financial Sector / National / ISSN 2394-269X, Jan.2015, Vol. 01, No.01, Page No.
2. Mhahatma Gandhichi Shikshan Vishayak Vicharsarni Mahatma Gandhi’s Views about Education, THE CONTRIBUTION & IMPACT OF INDIAN PHILOSOPHERS & SOCIAL REFORMERS / National / ISBN-(81-904279-6-2), Year: Sep-2015, Vol. 01, No.01,Page No. : 82-84.
Department of Economics
Dr. D.K. Shrungare
1. Jagitikikaran;Parinam,Upay, Proceedings of Regional Conference On; ‘’Disinvestment Policy of India’’ Seth N.S. Arts, Comm.& G. S. College, Tumsar. [22,23 Jan 2005], 22,23 Jan 2005
2. Vishesh Arthik Kshetra: Ek Drishtikshep; human Rights, Proceedings of National Conference On “Humans Right” organized by Adarsha Mahavidyalaya, Dhamangon RLY. (11th Dec.2011] , ISBN - 978-81-929297-1-0, 11 Dec.2011 , Vol. No. 01 [Pg-110]
3. Price Hike: Causes , Consequences & Remedies, Proceedings of National Conference On ‘’Bhartateel Anna Dhanya Bhav Vadh: Ek Chikitsak Adhyayan’’ Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Dhamangaon RLY., [29th Dec, 2012], ISBN 978-81-923297-1-0, 29th Dec, 2012, Vol. No. 5 [Pg 4-5]
4. Bhartatil Arthik Niyojan Ani Wahatuk Vyavastha, Proceedings of National Conference On ‘’Emerging Issue of Urbanization in India’’; Takshashila Mahavidyalaya, Amravati & Bhartiya Mahavidyalay, Amravati , [31st Aug, 2013], ISBN 978-81-923393], 31st Aug, 2013 , Vol. No. 01 [Pg-110].
Department of History
1. ‘The Indian Farmer’s Movement’ , ‘Indian Farmer’s Movement’ organized by New Art’s Comm. & Science College, Wardha (State Level Seminar on 22 Feb.2010), February 2010, Page No.86
2. ‘Contribution of Mahilashram Sanstha’ in the Wardha District. Freedom Movement of India , ‘Contribution of Vidarbha in the Freedom struggle in India’ Organized by Shri Shivaji College, Akot. Dist.Akola. (State Level Conference), 22nd Jan.2011, Page No.36 to 38
3. ‘Right of Education and Reality’ , ‘Protection of Human Rights Organized by Adarsha Sci.J.B.Arts & Commerce Mahavidyalaya, Dhamangaon Rly Dist. Amravati. (State Level Seminar), 11th Dec.2011, Page No.106 to109
4. ‘Right of Education’, ‘Human Right’s Concepts Issues’ Organized by G.S.Tompe Arts, Comm. & Science College Chandur Bazar, Dist.Amravati. (National Level Conference), ISBN-81-89002-80-2, Feb. 2012, Page No.304 to 307
5. ‘Social Reformation by Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj’, ‘Interdisiplinary Conference Organized by Shivshakti Mahavidyalaya,Babhulgaon Dist.Yavatmal (State Level Conference), ISBN-978-81-909640-08-1, 6th March 2012, Page No……..
6. ‘Bajirao Peshva’s North Indian Campaign’, ‘Influence of the Marathas in North India Political Sociology & Cultural Aspects’ Organized by Late Dattatraya Pusadkar Art’s College Nandgaon Peth Dist.Amravati. (Two Days National Level Conference), ISBN-81-86446-08-7, 7th & 8th Sept. 2012, Page No.180 to 181
7. ‘Contribution of Women from District Wardha in Shaping the Modern India’, ‘Contribution of Women in the Developments of Modern India’ Organized by Vidya Bharti Mahavidyalaya, Amravati (M.S.) UGC Sponsered (Two Days National Level Conference), ISBN-978-93-5087-616-09, 12th Oct. 2012, Page No.392 to 394
8. ‘India Today Mahatma Gandhi’s Thoughts on Rural Development’, ‘Relevance of Mahatma Gandhi’s Ideology in the Present Seenario’ Organized by Mahatma Gandhi Study Centre Shri Shivaji College Akola. UGC Sponsered (International Conference), ISBN-978-93-82414-13-1, 29th & 30th , Oct. 2012, Page No.356 to 357
9. ‘Role of Satyashodhak Movement in Creation of Equality/Equity’, ‘Social & Economic view of Mahatma Fule on Indian Farmer’s Organized by New Arts,Comm. & Science College, Nalwadi Wardha. UGC Sponsered (National Level Conference), ISBN-978-81-9294894-2-5, 7th Dec. 2012, Page No.
10. ‘Inflation in India Reasons, Effects & Solutions’, ‘Price Hike: Causes, Consequences & Remedies’ Organized by Adarsha Sci. J.B.Arts & Birla Commerce Mahavidyalaya, Dhamangaon Rly Dist.Amravati (M.S.) UGC Sponsered (National Level Conference), ISBN-978-81-923297-1-0, 29th Dec. 2012 Vol.No.6, Page No.65
11. ‘Contemporary Religious Festivals & Celebrations during bhosalas of Nagpur’, ‘Social & Cultural of Nagpur Vidarbha’ Organized by Shrimati S.N.J. College deoli.Dist.Wardha. UGC Sponsered (State Level Seminar), ISBN-978-81-92, 4th Jan. 2013, Page No.32 to 33
12. ‘The Great Role of Santaji Ghorpade in Freedom Struggle of Marathas’, ‘Swaraj After the Death of Great King Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’ Organized by M.S.Gote Arts, Comm. & Science College,Washim. Dist.Washim UGC Sponsered (State Level Seminar), ISBN-978-81-924096-4-1, 9 th Feb. 2013, Page No.51 to 54
13. ‘Quiz India Movement : Contribution of Women of Wardha District’, ‘Contribution of old Madhya Pradesh in Quit India Movement’ Organized by Arts & Science College Pulgaon. Dist.Wardha. (National Seminar), ISBN-978-93-5104-691-2, 10 January 2014, Page No.114 to 116
14. ‘Farmers Sucides : Causes and Remedies’, ‘Farmers Sucides In India’ Organized by Arts & Science College Pulgaon. Dist. Wardha. UGC Sponsered (National Level Seminar), ISBN-978-93-5104-693-6, 29 January 2014, Page No.174 to 176
15. ‘Gandhian Thought’s & Work on Khadi’, ‘Significnce of Mahatma Gandhi’s Methodology in 21st Century’ Organized by New Arts, Comm. & Science College, Wardha. UGC Sponsered (International Conference), ISBN-978-81-909640-7-4, 30th & 31st Jan. 2015, Page No.408
16. ‘Savitribai Fule’s Contribution in Women’s Empowerment’, ‘Bhartat Striyanchi Sthiti Dasha Va Disha’ Organized by Jagat Arts, Comm. & Indiraben Hariharbhai Patel Science College Goregaon. Dist. Gondia (M.S.) UGC Sponsered (National Level conference), ISBN-978-93-82962-93-9, 19th Sep. 2015, Page No.112 to115
17. ‘Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar’s views on Social Reforms, ‘The Contribution & Impact of Indian Philosophers and Social Reformers’ Organized by Loknayak Bapuji Aney Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Yavatmal (M.S.) UGC Sponsered (National Level Seminar), ISBN-81-904279-6-2, 4th January 2013, Page No.32 to 33
Department of Political Science
1. मानवी हक्क व भारतातील स्त्रियांची स्थिती (Human Right and State of Indian Women), “HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION” / National/ ISSN-(2278-4349), Feb 2015, Page No. : 19-20
2. लोकमान्य टिळकांचे स्वातंत्र्य आंदोलनातील योगदान (Contribution of Lokmanya Tilak in the Struggle of Indian Freedom), THE CONTRIBUTION & IMPACT OF INDIAN PHILOSOPHERS & SOCIAL REFORMERS / Natinal / ISBN-(81-904279-6-2), Sep-2015, Page No. : 14-15.
Department of English
1. The Role of Men in Women Empowerment, On Women Empowerment 2011/ ISBN : 978-81-922414-0-1, 2011 Vol. 01 Pg. 270-271
2. The Right To Education Act In India, Human Rights, 2011
3. Teaching Of English In Rural Areas: Problems & Prospects, Techniques Of Teaching-Learning Process In English Language In Rural Areas, ISBN : 978-81-909640-4-5, 2012 Vol. 01 Pg. 11-12
4. Professional Communication: A Need Of Hour, Professional Communication & Personality Development , ISBN :978-81-927699-1-2, 2013 Vol. 01 Pg. 147-148
5. Hurdles that obstruct the teaching & learning of English language, Teaching of various subjects in rural areas : Problems & Remedies, ISBN :978-81-927699-1-2, 2013 Vol. 01 Pg. 117-118
6. Search for the identity of the Self in the Poetry of Kamla Das Present Literary scenario and teaching English Language, ISSN 2319-4979, 2015 Vol. 01 Pg. 142-144
7. Importance of English in Business Communication, Importance of English in the Era of Globalization, ISSN 2395-0315, 2015 Vol. 01 Pg. 193-194.
1. Teaching Speaking Skills to Engineering Students, Confluence 2012, (ISSN 2250-138X), 2012 (Pg. 65-70)
2. Ecocritical Criticism: Its Relevance in the present Day Context, Postmodern Literary Theory & Literature 2012, 2012 (Pg 287-289)
3. Contribution & Impact of Indian Thinkers & Social Reformers, Social Reformers’ Views on Education (ISBN 81-904279-6-2), 2015 (Pg 84-87).
Department of Marathi
Dr. V.M. Tripattiwar
1. Rising Food Prices: Causes And Consequences , Organized by Adarsha Science J. B. Arts and Birla Commerce Mahavidyalaya, Dhamangaon Rly on 29/12/2012 , ISBN -978-81-923297-1-0, 29/12/2012, ( P-P, 37-41) Vol-4
2. Ashprushata Nirmulnamdhye Gandijichi Bumika, UGC Sponsored Two days International Conference on Significance of Mahatma Gandhi’s Methodology in 21th century ISBN 978-81-909640-7-4, Jan.30th & 31st 2015, pp-405-407.
Department of Physical Education
Dr. (Mrs.) M. Y. Kopulwar
1. Role of Libero player in Volleyball, National conference Morshi, 2010
2. Nutrition &Physical Fitness , National conference Pusad , 2011, page 82
3. Use of ICT to Foster the Educational Research. International conference Amravati , ISSN : 0977-0277, 2011
4. Strishiksha ek Adhikar, State Level Dhamangaon Rly , 2011
5. Mahilaomein badhate motape ki wajah aur sahaj upaya, , National conference Arvi, 2011, ISBN: 978-93-82351-05-4, Page no.349
6. Rajyastariya Mahila Parishad “Samajik Nyaya”, State (Pandharkawada), 3rd January 2011
7. Nutrition &Sports Performance of Students. , International conference Yavatmal, 11th February2012
8. Psycho-Sociological aspects of womens participation in sports , National conference Chandur Rly, , ISBN: 978-81-9096640-7-4, 2012, pp. 84-87.
9. Mulyavridhi ki vajah se khel jagat par honewali parinamo ki karan mimansa, National conference Dhamangaon Rly, National, ISBN: 978-81-9232971-0 , 2012, pp. 38-39
10. Some Traditional sports of Maharashtra , National conference Amravati , 2012, page 8-9
11. Womens Role in Conservation of Environment , National conference Chikhali ISBN: 978-93-81171-99-8, 2013, pp. 347-348.
12. Contribution of YOGA in Development of Personality, State conference Babhulgaon, ,ISBN: 978-81-9096640-8-1 , 2012, pg no 256-257
13. An Ancient Reliable Exercise for Mental Health & Physical Fitness , National conference, 2012, page 56
14. Sports festival & tournaments to promote Tourism, International conference Amravati , 5th & 6th Sept. 2014
15. Mahatma Gandhinche Stri Uddharache Wichar va Karya, International conference Wardha, ISBN no- 978-81-909640-7-4, 30th & 31st January 2015
16. Role of Dance for Fitness, International conference Amravati , ISSN 2395-0315 , 9th & 10th March 2015
17. Feminist Reforms in India : The Role of Indian – Key thinkers, National conference Yavatmal , ISBN – 81-904279-6-2, 25th September 2015
18. Women and Governance, National Seminar Wardha , 28th December 2015
19. Gandhi and Khadi, International / Interdisciplinary Conference Wardha, ISBN – 978-93-85882-06-07, 29th & 30th January 2016
Dr. A.V. Chinchamalatpure
1. Application of Psychology in field of Education, Current Trends & Physical Education (International Conference Shivaji B.Ed. College Amravati), ISSN: 0977-0277, 2010-11 Volume 1, Pg.No.918 - 921
2. Advance technique psychological preparation college player, Topic for Health and Fitness of students (word conference), Abasaheb Parvekar College Yavatmal, ISBN: 81-8645-99-3, 2011-12 Volume1, Pg.No.69
3. Role of physical education and sport to make India super power 2020, Role of education, Physical education and Sports make India super power 2020 (National Conference) Dr.B.N.C.P.Yavatmal, ISBN: 0978-93-81733-01-1, 2011-12 Volume1, Pg.No.325
4. Role of exercise, nutrition and life style to physical fitness, Role of physical education and yoga for the welfare of society (National conference), Maharastra MV, Latur, ISSN: 2229-5623, 2011-12 Volume 1, Pg.No.43
5. Top Ten Tips for guaranteed weight loss , National Conference on Fitness ,Arts Commerce & science college Arvi, ISBN: 978-93-82351-05-4, 2012-13 Volume 1, Pg.No.15
6. Aim & General Principles of sports training, National Conference, L.M.M. Arts Commerce & Ashok Science College, Chandur Rly, ISBN: 978-81-909640-7-4, 2012-13 Volume 1, Pg.No.51
7. Women’s Self defense & martial arts, National Conference , B. B. Arts, N.B. Commerce & B.P. Science, Digras , ISBN: 978-81-923312-8-7, 2012-13 Volume 1, Pg.No.162
8. Physical education is a complete education, National Conference , S.P.M.Arts commerce college Chikhali, ISBN : 978-93-82795-14-8, 2012-13 Volume 1, Pg.No.43
9. Yoga is a life, National Conference , New Arts Com.Sci.College,Wardha, ISBN : 978-93-5137-935-5, 2013-14 Volume 1, Pg.No.10
10. Gramin Krida Khetratil Sabhaga prati udasintechi karne va upay, National Conference , Shivshakti college babhulgaon, ISBN : 978-81-927699-1-2, 2013-14 Volume 1, Pg.No.224
11. Exercise & Stree gate moving to manage stress, National Seminar on Stress management & sports psychology, ISBN : 978-93-82351-48-4, 2014-15 Volume 1, Pg.No.17
12. The Effect of body composition on Health, National Seminar on health fitness Yoga & community nutrition essence of life., ISBN : 978-93-83993-98-7, 2014-15 Volume 1, Pg.No.21 to 23
13. Impact of Walking in Health improving of Adult Women, National Seminar on Modern trends in physical education, ISBN : 978-81-929160-7-1, 2014-15 Volume 1, Pg.No.91
14. Roll of Dance for Fitness, International conference on Role of Recreational activities & music for the wellbing of society., ISSN: 9395-0315, 2014-15 Volume 1, Pg.No.86
15. Roll of Exercise & nutrition to physical Fitness, National work shop on health & fitness of students , ISSN: 2278-7984, 2014-15 Volume 1, Pg.No.25 to 27
16. laxhr ls euLokLFk dh vkSj One day National Seminar on contribution & impact of Indian Thinkers & social Reformers’s ISBN 81-904279-6-2, 25 Sept. 2015 Volume 2, Pg.No.53.
R. R. Kuralkar
1. Use of ICT to Foster the Educational Research, International Conference on Current Trends in Education, Physical EDUCATION & Sports., ISSN: 0977-0277, 2011, pp. 118-121
2. CMS for Libraries: Drupal, National Level Conference on Impact of Library and Information Services in Changing Era., ISBN: 978-93-81171-13-4, 2011, pp. 84-86
3. RTE is an Extension of Human Rights in India: Some Necessities, State Level Seminar on Human Rights, 2011, pp. 85-86
4. Online Journal Is An Important Tool For Research Scholar in Digital Environment., National Conference on Research Libraries:Need of the Time., ISBN: 978-81-921327-5-4, 2012, pp. 370-375
5. Managing Knowledge in an Open Atrium by Using DRUPAL, UGC Sponsored State Level Seminar on Library Services in a Knowledge Society., ISBN: 978-81-923869-2-8, 2013, pp. 69-71
6. Librarian’s Attitude Towards Information Communication Technology in Colleges affiliated to Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University: A Study., 9th International Caliber 2013 on Library Vision 2020: Moving Towards the Future, ISBN: 978-93-81232-03-3, 2013, pp.13-17
7. Plotting the Developmental Graph of the Libraries with NAAC, National Conference on Emerging Trends, Advancement and Challenges of Academic and Public Libraries. ISBN: 978-93-84093-13-6, 2014, pp. 408-408
8. A Dynamic Role of Librarians as an Information Engineer., UGC Sponsored National Conference on Libraries From Leaf to Palm Tips, , ISBN: 978-81-923727-0-9, 2014, pp. 278-280
9. A Paradigm of knowledge Management in Academic Libraries: Some Innovative Experiments., National Conference on Library & Information Technology For Education., ISBN: 1-63102-455-8, 2015, pp. 255-258
10. Managing the Academic Libraries with Social Media: Some Ethic Issues., National Conference on Role of Continuing Education Programes (CEP) for the Professional Development of College Librarians in Information Age., ISBN: 978-81-931025-0-3, 2015, pp. 206-212
11. Dynamism in Librarianship., UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on Development of Libraries and Library Profession in India., ISBN: 978-93-84021-34-4, 2015, pp. 112-116